New York Chapter: January 2021 NewsletterJanuary 7, 2021
In Memoriam: Claudia Cerchiara, RDI, 1960 – 2021February 5, 2021
The Retail Design Institute New York Chapter as celebrated the New Year by host presentations from three leading brands that have re-imagined the health and wellness industry, through spatial experience, products, and services. Learn from the founders of these innovative companies about their approach to health and wellness and how they intend to disrupt the industry.
- Andy Grover, Co-Founder & Chief Development Officer, Tend
- Michelle Larivee, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer, WTHN
- Kane Sarhan, Co-Founder & Chief Creative Officer, The Well
- Andrew Lee, RDI, Chapter President; Senior Project Manager, Architecture and Planning, Equinox
- Diana Revkin, RDI, Chapter Vice President; Studio Director/ Managing Associate, TPG Architecture
- 0:00 Intro
- 2:27 Tend: A new dentistry experience that provides hassle-free, personalized, and straightforward dental services with a focus on patient happiness and brings life to an old-fashion industry.
- 15:00 WTHN: A natural wellness brand offering herbal medicine and acupuncture treatments. The brand makes acupuncture and herbs accessible to everyone and aims to demystify and educate its clients around the benefits of natural healing.
- 26:56 The Well: A modern membership-based wellness club designed for busy urban professionals. The company combines both Western medicine and Eastern healing to create a comprehensive approach to personal health with best-in-class wellness practitioners, fitness trainers, and health coaches.
- 40:50 Q&A